World Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorting Ceremony

+5
Roderich Edelstein
Toris Lorinaitis
Feliciano Vargas
Carlos Machado
Ivan Braginski
9 posters

Go down

Sorting Ceremony Empty Sorting Ceremony

Post by Ivan Braginski Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

This thread should be the first one you post in. If you are a first-year, you will rp being sorted into your house in this thread. To make it quicker, we won't do it alphabetically, so you can post whenever you want. If you are an older student you can watch and comment on/ laugh at/ cheer on the new students.

----

Ivan looked around eagerly as the line of new students filed into the Great Hall. Having just transferred from Durmstrang, this was the first time he'd experienced this ceremony, so he was excited to watch it. He'd has a private sorting himself, when he was first being shown around the school after he arrived in England. The new students looked so scared and vulnerable. He was always surprised by how small first-years were. He wondered how many of them would be put into Slytherin with him.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
I am moving from Durmstrang and am not speaking the English well, da
I am moving from Durmstrang and am not speaking the English well, da

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Sorting Ceremony Empty Re: Sorting Ceremony

Post by Carlos Machado Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

Carlos smirked. So many young students this year. He secretly wondered if he ever looked that small at his sorting ceremony. Now in his sixth year as a Slytherin he was quite used to watching them. The usual rules were read, the announcements made, the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher was introduced. He scratched his chin, itching at his newly grown stubble. He watched as a new transfer was sorted into his house. He wondered if he'd be friends with him. He hoped he liked butterbear.
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado
Not your typical Slytherin
Not your typical Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feliciano Vargas Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Feliciano clapped his hands excitedly as the stream of new students filtered into the Great Hall. All of them looked as equally nervous as he did on his first day at Hogwarts. He wanted to bound up to all of them and give them a hug, to tell them it was all going to be okay, and that all of the houses are great, so not to worry! Maybe he'd make Hufflepuff seem extra great, but it didn't matter that much, right?
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Lorinaitis Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

Toris sat, face resting on his hands, a vague smile playing across his features. He loved to quietly observe the Sorting ceremony each year, and this one was no exeption. Letting his gaze drift around the Great Hall, he clocked the faces he knew, and those he didn't, a surprise when the Sorting was only just beginning! The sound of cheering caught his attention, and he soon realised that the source of the noise was one of the Hufflepuff's in his year. Hopefully the rest of the year would pan out as happily as it was now...
Toris Lorinaitis
Toris Lorinaitis
A lot more determined than you'd think
A lot more determined than you'd think

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 am

Roderich did not enjoy sorting ceremonies. Surely having to endure the boredom of his own had been enough?
Still, there seemed to be some promising students arriving, and he had had the foresight to bring along his newest composition to work on.
The cheering was getting on his nerves somewhat, but he felt he could fogive them for once. It was their first day, after all.
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein
No, I will not play that infernal noise you call music on my piano
No, I will not play that infernal noise you call music on my piano

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Mashhadi Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 am

The boy who was possibly the worst-tempered Gryffindor currently attending Hogwarts scowled as he directed his attention towards the new first-years. Each new set of students brings new surprises, good and bad. He just wished it had never brought Feli. 

Alt decided he couldn't take any more of this. It was too much. Every damn year. He balled his fist and stood up, shouting at the Italian. "Shut up, you annoying prick! Why are you clapping? It's not even started yet!"
Altaf Mashhadi
Altaf Mashhadi
If you need me I'll be spreading filthy gossip about the Slytherins
If you need me I'll be spreading filthy gossip about the Slytherins

Male Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar Vargas Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Caesar wasn't really interested in the sorting ceremony.... well ... ok he was paying attention. Only now and then if there was a first year that had caught his eye. It always impressed them when they found out he knew their name and house... kids play.. .

He smiled slightly at Altafs shouting - Altaf never seemed to change which meant dragging the other out of self inflicted trouble... he wasn't sure if he was bothered to help the other today. Insulting his cousin was a bit much, even in his opinion.

OOC: I hope Feli doesn't mind me assigning us as cousins.. it made sense...
Caesar Vargas
Caesar Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Carriedo Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Antonio stood up at the front, keeping an eye out for all the students in the hall. He was beaming a smile.
The Spaniard remembered when he transferred here the few years ago..~

The commotion made him happy, with all the children excited about which house they'd be in.
Antonio kept his eye out for people he'd see certain potential in...~
Antonio Carriedo
Antonio Carriedo
¡El Profesor Encanto Perfecto!
¡El Profesor Encanto Perfecto!

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

Lovino groaned as Feliciano, llike usual, made an ass of himself.
Adding to that, some bastard Gryffindor called Malt... Salt.. something like that, kept shouting insults across the room towards him.
Lovino was going crazy from restraining himself. All he wanted to do right now was headbutt that guy in the stomach and tell him not to be so damn rude! If Lovino had been in Hufflepuff with his brother, he probably would be killing him right now.

Letting out a sigh, he tried to distract himself from the noise by watching the opening ceremony. The first years looked terrified. Lovino wondered which unlucky ones would end up in Slytherin like he had done those five years ago. Good luck to any that did!
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum